DescriptionIn Söderåsen’s National Park excitement and stillness meet. Green-clad, craggy rocks run down to the calm water. The wild boar is nosing around the ferns which have been here since time immemorial.
Söderåsen's App increases your enjoyment of being here. By guiding you to interesting places in the park, where text and pictures will give you further dimensions to what you see. The App works as an extension of the exhibition "Look In - Find Out", which is inside Söderåsen.
- GPS-navigation to 34 different places in the National park.
- The chance to find different walks based on the time you have counted on spending in the National Park.
- Manual ”checking-off” which helps you to keep track of which places you have already visited, and those you have left. Afterwards you can share the results of your expedition with your friends on Facebook.
- The camera function allows you to take pictures from your day in the park, write a comment and then upload them. If the material is approved by the County Administration it will subsequently be displayed in a "digital showcase" which forms part of the exhibition, and the Public Gallery which is accessible through the App.
- Languages: Swedish and English