DescriptionPlay your videos (mp4 and flv files) from your SD-card
with this simple player. This player supports only mp4 and flv video formats. Subtitles are not supported yet.
You don't need to install Flash® Player Plugin, any other codec or
any other plugin to use this app to play videos (flv and mp4 video formats).
Need Android 2.2 or superior. ARMv7 processor with vector FPU, minimum 550MHz, OpenGL ES 2.0, H.264 and AAC HW decoders and 256MB of RAM.
- Some Asus Transformer devices may play videos without audio.
- Devices with low processor power may experience poor video quality (delays).
1) Put your favorite mp4 and flv video files on your SD Card.
2) Open MP4 Video Player.
3) Navigate to the video file you want to select.
4) Select the video file to watch.