DescriptionStem cells are cells found in all multi cellular organisms. They are characterized by the ability to renew themselves through mitotic cell division and differentiate into a diverse range of specialized cell types
Our Stem Cell Glossary contains terminology, definitions, diseases, and their possible future cures using stem cells. This study guide is meant for the Student, people with illnesses that want to find out more about stem cells and their families.
We have built this Stem Cell Glossary application with an extremely easy to use interface. We have designed it so that you can quickly and easily find what you are looking for without the confusion, limitations, and frustration like so many other applications out there on mobile devices
Do you know of any Stem Cell terms that we somehow overlooked when we created this application? We would love to include them. Just use the applications direct email to us and we will include it in our next update. With the help of our customers we constantly improve our applications making the users experience more enjoyable.
- Tons of Stem Cell terms and definitions.
- Very easy to use Glossary based interface.
- Powerful search engine that can be used to quickly and effortlessly find what you are looking for.
- Our unique interface makes browsing this application a breeze.
- Direct email access to us through the application.
- Give us feedback directly through the application.