DescriptionThe Śrī Gaṇapati Atharvaśīrṣa is a Vedic religious text dedicated to the deity Ganesha (Gaṇeśa). It is a late Upanishad that celebrates Ganesha as the embodiment of the ultimate Brahman. The text asserts its own status as an upanishad in its final line, which reads "Thus, the Śrī Ganapati Atharvaśīrsa Upanishad" (Sanskrit:श्रीगणपत्यथर्वशीर्षोपनिषद्; śrīganapatyatharvaśīrsopaniṣad).
It is also referred to as the Sri Ganapati Atharva Sirsha, the Ganapati Atharvashirsha, the Ganapati Atharvasirsa, or the Ganapati Upanishad.
It is the most widely-recited Sanskrit text among devotees of Ganesha in Maharashtra. The entire text is written over the entrance to the temple hall in the aṣṭavināyaka Ganesha shrine at Ranjangaon.
- Shri Ganpati Atharvshirsha with English and Hindi lyrics
- The high quality vocal sound
- With flexibility of play, pause or stop anytime
- Application can be moved to SD card
- You can share Ganpati Atharvshirsha with your friends, family option
- Set Mantra as Ringtone
Like us on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Attitude-Labs-Devotional-Apps/493551660671729