DescriptionHanuman Chalisa (Hindi: हनुमान चालीसा "Forty chaupais on Hanuman") is a devotional song based on Lord Hanuman as the model devotee. It is a poem written by Tulsidas in the Awadhi language, and is his best known Hindu text apart from the Ramcharitmanas. The word "chālisā" is derived from "chālis" in Hindi, which means 40, as the Hanuman Chalisa has 40 verses.
- Shri Hanuman Chalisa with English and Hindi lyrics
- The high quality vocal sound
- With flexibility of play, pause or stop anytime
- Application can be moved to SD card
- You can share Hanuman Chalisa with your friends, family option
- Set Mantra as Ringtone
Like us on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Attitude-Labs-Devotional-Apps/493551660671729