DescriptionTake the official audio tour of the Agra Fort, the ONLY official tour with reliable, authentic and accurate content - as available on site. Avoid expensive tour guides!
The Agra Fort is a UNESCO World Heritage site and walled city within a city that was a palace of Mughal strength and luxury in India. Experience the powerful stories at the heart of this military and palatial complex. The tour, through its audio commentary and interactive features describes the palace intrigue, royal luxury, the battles, and the rise and fall of Shah Jahan giving listeners an aural glimpse into the reality of the fort during its Mughal heyday.
Each of the areas on this tour is marked by a numbered icon on a small sign at the site. Simply play the track corresponding to that stop number to hear the commentary. The on screen map can also be used to help plan your visit.
This tour is produced by AudioCompass www.audiocompass.in in partnership partnership with the Archaeological Survey of India, Government of India.
- Avoid expensive tour guides
- Over 20 stops & points of interest with 60 minutes of high quality audio content
- Accurate and curated audio content produced in professional studios, approved by the Government of India
- Built in camera and social media functionality
- Graphic map of the monument complex
- Avoid roaming charges - all media is pre-downloaded