DescriptionCute cloud-like notification uccw widgets with emoticons!
3 basic notification skins each with 4 different styles.
NotifCloud is also a minimal and easy to install uccw skin. All 12 skins are modifiable to some extend like text colors, date and time format etc…
Please read through all instructions before install. Email me if you have a problem or something doesn’t work.
- Latest Version of UCCW (Grab it free in PlayStore)
- Please note that this is an extension skin for the uccw app
- Contact me instead of leaving a bad review
- You can modify the skin to some extend
Please visit the link below if you need the wallpapers
A. Configuring Apex Launcher (optional)
1. Overlapping Widgets = On
2. Portrait Grid = 9x8
3. Horizontal & Vertical Margin = None
4. Manage Screens = Up to You
5. Hide Notification Bar
6. Widget Padding = Default
7. Turn Off Dock or Show as Overlay
B. Turn On / Off Hotspot Mode
1. Go into the uccw app
2. Press the top right button
3. Select "Lock Widgets"
4. Select either one
Hotspot Mode On = If the Hotspot mode is turned on, it means that you are no longer able to modify the skin, you can start using it already (the shortcuts to the apps will now work)
Hotspot Mode Off = If the Hotspot Mode is turned off, it means that you can now modify the skin
C. Edit Colors / Add Email / Etc
1. To modify the skin, add your email, etc. hotspot mode needs to be turned off
2. Click on the skin (needs to be placed on the homescreen first)
3. Once you're inside, you can modify everything by scrolling below.
E. Change Location / Fahrenheit - Celsius
1. Go into the UCCW app
2. Press the icon on the top right
3. Select Settings
4. Enter your location at 'Location'
5. Check for Celsius
6. Uncheck for Fahrenheit
Skins ONLY tested on Nexus4 and Nexus7. But they should fit all other devices.
If you have any questions, please do contact me. I will get back to you very soon.
Please rate if you like the skin!