Description*** PLEASE READ THROUGH ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE INSTALL. EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM OR SOMETHING DOESN'T WORK INSTEAD OF JUST RATE IT BAD!
CHANGE YOUR PHONE INTO A COOL AND MINIMAL LOOK!
PLATEFUL is a homescreen combined with different UCCW skins.
- Everything you see from the above image is UCCW widgets. (except wallpaper)
- 2 screens setup. Information bars first screen and a slide panel-like second screen with app tiles.
- Some skins like app tiles and notification bars have 2 styles - Solid and Glass.
- Pre-made tiles skin for 9 apps ONLY. Email me for uzip files if you want to create skin for your own apps.
COMPLETE SETUP GUIDE COMING SOON!!!
In the meantime please read the following FIRST!
- Latest Version of UCCW (Grab it free in PlayStore)
- APEX launcher (Pro better!)
- Please note that this is an extension skin for the uccw app
- Contact me instead of leaving a bad review
- You can modify the skin to some extend
Please visit the link below if you need the wallpaper
A. Configuring Apex launcher settings
1. Overlapping Widgets = On
2. Portrait Grid = 9x8
3. Horizontal & Vertical Margin = None & Small
4. Manage Screens = 2 screens
5. Show Notification Bar
6. Dock show as Overlay
7. Hide icon labels
B. UCCW Setup (IMPORTANT)
- Place 4x1 or 5x1 topbar on right screen
- Stretch it from edge to edge and drag it to the top.
- Do the same thing for left screen.
2. Time and Notification Bar
- Place 4x1 or 5x1 bars on right screen
- Stretch them to edge to edge and drag it to the right positions shown as above.
- Place 4x1 or 5x1 weather under the left screen topbar and also stretch it from edge to edge.
4. App Tiles
- Place 2x2 tiles on screen shown as above. (total 9 tiles)
- Please 1x4 or 1x5 slide panel on left screen
- Stretch it to FULL SCREEN overlapped all other widget
- Long press on it and select send to back
And it's ALL DONE!
NOTE: TOPBAR AND SLIDEPANEL BACKGROUND MAY NOT FIT ALL DEVICES
They are specially designed to fit NEXUS 4 ONLY.
Please email me for their .uzips in case you want to adjust size.
C. Turn On / Off Hotspot Mode
1. Go into the uccw app
2. Press the top right button
3. Select "Lock Widgets"
4. Select either one
Hotspot Mode On = If the Hotspot mode is turned on, it means that you are no longer able to modify the skin, you can start using it already (the shortcuts to the apps will now work)
Hotspot Mode Off = If the Hotspot Mode is turned off, it means that you can now modify the skin
D. Edit Colors / Add Email / Etc
1. To modify the skin, add your email, etc. hotspot mode needs to be turned off
2. Click on the skin (needs to be placed on the homescreen first)
3. Once you're inside, you can modify everything by scrolling below.
E. Change Location / Fahrenheit - Celsius
1. Go into the UCCW app
2. Press the icon on the top right
3. Select Settings
4. Enter your location at 'Location'
5. Check for Celsius
6. Uncheck for Fahrenheit
- Skins ONLY tested on Nexus4. But SOME are probably compatible with other devices.
If you have any questions, please do contact me. I will get back to you very soon.
Please rate if you like the skin!