Download HomeMedia App
Download & install free Server (HomeMedia) for Windows and start it
Download it from http://www.banamalon.net
Select 'Change Server' from HomeScreen
A list of the Servers should appear otherwise press the refresh button or add a new server by pressing the add button
Be a potate and use your coach!
If any problems occur just contact us directly!
Comment/Rate this app!
- Install guide: http://www.banamalon.net/android/wiki/index.php?title=HomeMedia_APP
- Forum: http://www.banamalon.net/android/bbpress/
This is a filemanager for your media files.
HomeMedia App provides you to browse your media collection stored in HomeMedias server program.
Therfore you must DOWNLOAD the server program HomeMedia to use this app otherwise it won't show you anything!
- Browse your media files
- Watch a trailer of a movie on your device [uses third party apps]
- Show information of a movie on the server
- Watch the media file on your device [uses third party apps eg. RockPlayer]
- Download the media file to your device (downloads are stored in 'sdcard/banamalon')
- Start the media file on the server
No remote control yet? Try out our remote controls with integrated HomeMedia! We are currently supporting Media Player Classic (MPC), VideoLAN Client (VLC), Windows Media Player (WMP) and foobar2000.