DescriptionLooking for work? Can't decide which job search app to use? Find your dream job with Jobrio - the only Android job search app that supports single query across 10 leading job search engines and multiple countries!
LinkUp, Beyond, Careerjet, Monster, Dice, Careers 2.0, LinkedIn, SimplyHired, Indeed & CareerBuilder - search them all then rate and note your favorite jobs.
And now you can also change the order and remove/add engines from the app settings
NOTE: Legacy HireADroid app is still available for download at http://goo.gl/8SwXB
* Sort results by date or relevance [for engines that support alternative sorting]
* Clear search history from settings
* See history of your searches
* Multiple builds to optimally support your device
* Search LinkUp, Beyond.com, Careerjet.com, Monster, Dice, Careers 2.0 (from StackOverflow.com). LinkedIn, SimplyHired, Indeed.com & CareerBuilder from one single query
* See your recently viewed jobs on the search screen
* Viewed jobs are marked read similar to email Inbox
* Rate jobs and see them jobs in one convenient list
* Annotate favorite jobs with your own comments
* One click search for the previous searches
* Share the job you like by email, Fb, Twitter and more based on apps installed on the phone
First and foremost - we do not collect any users private data
1. ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - used when user clicks "locate" icon in the location field
2. GET_ACCOUNTS, USE_CREDENTIALS, AUTHENTICATE_ACCOUNTS used to enable user to login with their social account (Google+, Facebook, Twitter, etc). This is in development so for the time being we will remove these permissions
Google+: http://goo.gl/tqlJQ or search for "Jobrio"
* Use multiple keywords
* Typing a space will bring keywords such as "AND, OR, NOT, title:() and company:(). Simply select from the list
* Use specially formatted terms such as title(Sales) or company(Google)
* If auto-location fails please input location manually
* Location accepts postal (zip) code or combination of city, state
* People in UK or other locals, when entering location manually please don't forget to select your country from the action bar
* To search on LinkedIn you need LinkedIn account (www.linkedin.com)
* This is a first (beta) release, please help us by providing your feedback
* There may be compatibility problems with the old app. If something does not work please reinstall and send us support request
* The app is a job search results aggregator that provides listings as these come from supported engines.
* List of supported countries comes from the engines. Some engines may support lesser number of countries or not contain listings for your location and/or query.
* Detailed listing is a remote web page form the job vendor (agency or company). It may not be mobile-optimized. If you have difficulties to upload resume, apply, etc. the best thing is to email the link to yourself using "Share by" option from the menu
* If your device has per-Eclair (1.7) version of Android you will still get older HireADroid app