DescriptionExplore a new aspect of photography. Throw your smart phone into the air to take aerial pictures of you and your friends. Haven't you ever wanted to capture the facial expressions of your friends when they see their new Galaxy S III flying 10 meters above the ground? Also throwing your own S III without causing motion blur can prove to be more challenging than expected. Just try to hold your hand steady, keeping in mind that if you don't catch your precious phone you will be collecting the pieces from concrete.
Take an aerial picture:
- Start the app and initialize a throw. Throw the phone into the air and it will capture a photo when on the highest point and facing down.
- To get good pictures, lots of light is essential. The app is at its best outdoors on a sunny day.
- Motion causes blur to the pictures. The less rotation the better. Try to throw the phone with the screen facing upwards and avoid any other movement.
- Taking good pictures requires patience. The app learns the way you throw and improves the timing of taking the picture after successive similar throws.
- Smart phones have huge differences in camera delays and in hardware in general. Even the newer phones have significant delays and therefore getting a nice picture might take quite a few throws. Remember however, that even professionals do not get it right on the first try!
Please remember: YOU alone are responsible for your phone and YOU have to prevent the phone from breaking or hitting people. In short: thou shalt not hurt thy neighbor or break thy phone.