DescriptionIf you aren't 100% satisfied with the app and it's been over 15 minutes, contact us within 24 hours and we'll issue you a full refund. Thank you Reddit community and everyone else for giving Streamie a chance!
Streamie is an unofficial app that allows you watch all of your favorite Justin.tv AND Twitch.tv streams on your Android device.
* Stream all Justin.tv channels
* Stream all Twitch.tv games
* Search through Justin.tv and Twitch.tv
* See your Twitch.tv or Justin.tv favorites! No password required.
* Chat overlay: chat while you watch the stream. Swipe left or right to move the chat window or back to hide it
* Clean, intuitive interface: easily search or browse to find great content
* Filter mature streams
FLASH IS REQUIRED. Streamie will help you install flash if you don't have it already.
Please rate Streamie 4 or 5 stars if you feel we deserve it. If not, please contact us and tell us how we can do better.
If you have any bugs please contact us directly so that we can quickly support you.
If you previously bought this app under its previous name, Justin.tv Player, we will refund your purchase of Streamie. Please purchase Streamie, then contact us with your Justin.tv Player order number and Streamie order number and we will issue a refund.
Currently only Justin.tv and Twitch.tv streams are available. We are working hard to add other video services to Streamie.
* The flash player will stop playing if you touch the playing video. This is a problem with the player that Justin.tv provides. We are working on a solution to this.
* Sometimes Justin.tv or Twitch.tv will take a long time to respond to a request. Try refreshing.
Terms of Service:
Justin.tv allows this content to be available:
"Who can use [our video streams]? Everyone. That's why we're releasing this API so that anyone can customize Justin.tv to work exactly the way they want it to." http://www.justin.tv/p/api
According to the Justin.tv terms of service, anyone with access to these streams gets "a perpetual, personal, non-commercial, non-transferable, non-exclusive license to access and view [...] Lifecaster Content." http://www.justin.tv/p/terms_of_service