DescriptionSafeFind lets you easily share your GPS & network location through SMS and more.
SafeFind allows you to quickly and easily share your location with anyone whenever you want.
With SafeFind, your friends and family can request your location or you can send it to them via SMS, email, Twitter, Facebook, and more.
SafeFind is built around the idea of finding your friends and family and also requesting their location.
When SafeFind receives a location message from someone else with SafeFind, it will save their location and mark them as being “Found”.
By default, SafeFind listens for SMS messages where someone is asking for your current location. It does this using an algorithm that determines if the body of a text message contains a request for your location. SafeFind also listens for SMS messages with the body “SafeFind” and will identify these as location requests. When SafeFind believes it has identified a request for your location it will notify you and wait for your action. When you select a request you have the options to send your location, delete the request, or, if you’ve already sent your location, see the location you sent.
Friends and family can directly use the location you send them to map directions to your location or just to check up on you no matter what phone they use.
- Smart Find – algorithm that exams SMS messages to determine when someone is asking for your location.
- Uses GPS and network based locations to quickly, easily, and accurately access your exact coordinates.
- Intuitive user interface allows anyone to send their location!
- Send location through SMS (text message), email, Twitter, Facebook, and more!
- Automatically formats your location and sends it.
- Option to auto-reply to all location requests.
- Keeps history of all locations sent by request.
- Enable and disable SafeFind with one touch!
- Much more!
This version of SafeFind is free & ad-supported.
For an ad-free version of SafeFind, get SafeFind Pro!