DescriptionIt is a simple widget that displays the moon phase and age of the moon.
- Full moon and new moon, first quarter, last quarter will be announced in the widget.
- The calendar opens the widget when touching.
(The number under each date is the age of the moon of 12:00 a.m. of the day.)
- The calendar is moved by a right or left flick or the arrow button.
- Notify full moon and new moon, first quarter, last quarter in the status bar.
(Notify in a timing of the update of the widget.)
《 How to resize widget (Android 4.0 over) 》
Please set to [ Show(Center) ] or [ Hide ] in settings of [ Display age of the moon ].
Long press of widget ⇒ Release ⇒ To change the size by dragging the dot when four dot and frame of light blue appears.
* Please do not install to SD card, even if available in Android settings.
* Since change of the background of a widget may not be reflected at once, please repeat operation 2 or 3 times.
* Android 4.0 or later resizable widgets. (recommend to 2*2)
* If the image of the moon phase does not appear in the center well during resize,
Once deciding on the size of the desired and set to [ None ] or [ Full ] in settings of [ Background of Widget ] .
Finally back to its original setting.
* This app does not change the wallpaper. Please bring your own wallpaper.
Wallpaper was used for the screenshot is here.↓
Photo by "Starry sky" via ruanyuanyuan123456789
* This app is not provided all the images of the pattern of the moon phase in consideration of the "Libration".
The position of the pattern of the moon phase, such as craters, shifts from a fact a little periodically.
What is Libration:
'In astronomy, libration is an oscillating motion of orbiting bodies relative to each other, notably including the motion of the Moon relative to Earth, or of Trojan asteroids relative to planets.'
Libration (May 13, 2013, 19:45 UTC). In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia. Retrieved from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libration