DescriptionBusiness Leader. Sales Dynamo. Marketing Maven. You know tracking client interactions in Salesforce is vital to your commissions and your company’s success. Missing records mean missed opportunities - but when you're talking to clients on the go, you rarely have time to pop open your laptop and add a record to Salesforce.
You need Akvelon Call Tracker for Salesforce. Now you can add calls to your Salesforce account directly from your Android mobile phone.
Akvelon Call Tracker for Salesforce means never missing an opportunity again. Simple.
- Easily track incoming and outgoing calls as Tasks in Salesforce
- Ability to attach calls to the following records in Salesforce: Account, Contact and Lead
- Add Voice Notes
- Create rules to enable disable automatically call tracking for Contacts
- Busy? Add calls later from your Call Log
- Track calls offline - pending activities will sync automatically when internet connection is restored
If you have issues configuring this application please contact us at email@example.com before providing negative feedback. We are happy to find a solution!
This is 10-days fully functional trial version. After the 10-day free trial period, a valid license will need to be purchased through the Android market . This costs $5.99 for 6 months, and $9.99 for an annuallicense.
1Aan existing Salesforce account is required for Akvelon Call Tracker.
2. API Access must be enabled within the Salesforce account. Currently, only Enterprise Edition, Unlimited Edition and Developer Editions of Salesforce have API access. Please note that API Access can be enabled for any other edition as an extension. Contact your Salesforce sales person for more details.
3. To begin, a Security Token is required from Salesforce. Login to the link below to access a personalized Security Token:
4. To play voice notes on your PC, you might need to install codecs. Please refer to Akvelon Call Tracker website for information:http://www.akvelon.com/_layouts/Akvelon/AndroidCrmTracker.aspx