DescriptionOrganizer widget displays information of last and unanswered calls, new SMS, Facebook messages, Tweets, tasks and events defined in Calendar in one panel. Unanswered calls, new sms and Events for nearest 24 hours are marked with special icons and are summarized in red circle per group. On clicking Calls, SMS or Calendar icons you go to standard applications – Contacts, Send SMS, Twitter, Facebook and Calendar.
How to install the widget:
1. Go to home screen
2. Long touch the screen (2 seconds)
3. Choose Widgets
4. Choose Organizer Widget
When install you have option to choose the scheme, information to show
Explanation per permissions:
-- android.permission.READ_CALENDAR – we need it for Calendar
-- android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED – to run services after the reboot
-- android.permission.INTERNET – that is for advertising that displayed in “free” mode
-- android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE – that is for advertising that displayed in “free” mode
-- android.permission.GET_TASKS – we disable services when other application is used by user – in this way we save battery usage dramatically.
-- com.android.vending.BILLING – that is for in-app purchase we have in application.
We added the ability to advise new features and voting - so we know what features you most like to have in next releases: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Organizer-Widget/237704459590371
Please let us know to support e-mail what language you would see added to a list of supported and/or if you can help with localization or testing of localization.
Added: Calendar icon displays current date
Fixed: Lunch crash on Galaxy Tab
Changed: Small changes in German localization
Fixed: Date format issue for HTC phones
Fixed: Events are read only from enabled calendars
Changed: Korean translation was corrected. Many thanks to Diane from Korea for help!
Added: Polish localization. Thanks to Krzysztof from Poland!
Added: it is possible to change language or allow to system to detect current one. Before language was selected automatically.
Added: user can configure third-party sms readers (for example GO SMS), calendar applications
Added: new languages were added: Arabic, Czech (thanks to Jiří Martin!), Hebrew
Added: possibility to choose tabs to be displayed (Calls, SMS, Calendar)
Added: Slovenian, Croatian, Serbian languages. Thanks to Denis Tomasevic!
Changed: Now Calendar show notifications for coming tasks only for current day. Before it displays for coming 24 hours.
Fixed: ACalendar now available in a list of calendar apps
Fixed: Sometimes saving options didn't work.
Fixed: Crash on empty events (on some phone models)
Fixed: Crash in Android 4
- Fixes for displaying calls and sms on some Samsung phones
- Problem with calculating today's events was fixed
- Korean localization was fixed
- Small fixes about displaying hidden numbers (on Samsung phones) and changing default language (also on some Samsung phones)
- Added multiple fixed sizes, in Android 4.0 you can resize widget
- Google Mail is supported (*)
- Birthdays of your friends is displayed (*)
- Clocks added
- It is possible to install application to Tablet without SIM card
*) - available by annual subscription with 7 day free trial.
- Fixes in Calendar and Birtday tabs
- Fixes in Transparent theme usage - sometimes it disappear and was changed to Black
- Transparent Theme is back free for 1 x sized widget as it was in previous releases. Sorry for this issue.
- Android 4.1+ 4x3 widget scrolling added
- Android 4.1+ 4x3 widget use multiline formatting to display Twitter, Facebook, E-Mail
- Fixed bug with album view for x1 widget
- Fixed bug with in-app purchase billing for some specific devices
- Contact to developer function has been added and advised to use in case of problem or questions.
- Settings screen was improved
- Small improvements and fixes.