DescriptionWhere's the closest low clearance location? Is it on your route or should you alter your plans. The Low Clearance app knows about thousands of locations. And you can easily know too. Low Clearance checks your location and displays all low overpass and low bridge points on a map view when you have service. If you don't have service, there is a manual look up by state and city. Don't get caught by surprise with low heights on your route.
Planning ahead for other places? Type a city in the search box and jump there on the map.
- Color icons for each foot of height from 7 to over 15 feet.
- Filter for just 13ft 6 and under bridges.
- Find low bridges around you on the map view or a simple text list.
- No service? Use the in-app manual lookup.
- Tap a location for more information such as distance from your current location, height and directions.
- Most importantly as things changes, you can easily report errors, changes, closures or post important comments from each locations detail view.
For all features and best results, a GPS enabled device is recommended. The data is stored locally on your device. This data is US only right now.
The Low Clearance app is not the final word and does not replace the need for normal driver awareness of road hazards and conditions. The app is for guidance only. No guarantee of accuracy or completeness is given. Things change all the time in the real world.