DescriptionHow to show a speedometer in Google Maps Navigation? This app automatically detects when Google Maps or Google Navigation is active and shows an overlay displaying your speed.
- NO internet access needed, no ads or backdoors sharing your private information;
- It automatically shows and hides the overlay, depending whether Google Maps/Navigation is active or not;
- Choose between miles or kilometers per hour (mph or km/h);
- Hide the speedo for 10 seconds by touching the app;
- Adjustable transparency
- Positioned on the screen in a way it does not overlap important operations while driving;
- Can also be used with other apps by not binding it to Google Maps/Navigation.
Please contact us if this application does not work properly on your device. We will try to fix the problem for the next release.
Explanation of permissions:
Display system-level alerts
This app will remain active in the background (no battery drainage) and shows an overlay on top of Google Maps/Navigation while active.
Draw over other apps
With this permission the app is able to detect if Google Maps/Navigation is active.
Precise location (GPS and network-based)
Necessary to read the speed from the GPS chip in your device.