DescriptionThis is the original Android Full Screen Caller ID with more than 2 Millions downloads and 50.000+ paid installations ! Thanks all for your awesome support !!
The Full Screen Caller ID is a replacement caller screen for your Android Device.
Using this program you can customize the way your phone notifies you upon incoming & outgoing calls, sms, emails and missed calls.
--== Basic features ==--
- Full screen notification for incoming calls
- Full screen notification for outgoing calls
- Full screen notification for missed calls
- Full screen notification for incoming SMS
- Assign picture to groups of contacts (family, coworkers...)
- All buttons and texts are customizable
- Use pictures from sd card, internal camera, online gallery or facebook
- Customize caller design : pick colors, text size of the notifications
- Text-to-speech : the full screen caller id can read out loud your incoming calls, sms and mails
- Facebook integration : pick pictures from facebook or link your contacts with your facebook friends to update all profil pictures with one click
--== Advanced features ==--
- Android integration : share pictures from any Android application to set pictures for your contacts
- Theme support
- Answer by buttons : no more slider to move to pick up the phone
- Answer by sliding the screen.
- Landscape support : high resolutions pictures can be set for both portrait and landscape mode.
- Backup and restore all settings and pictures.
- Video caller Id (beta)
- Block annoying contacts
--== How to use ==--
Please check the youtube video to learn how to use the software.
Full Screen Caller ID will work instantly once installed but you have to assign HD pictures to your contacts to avoid full screen blurry pictures. HD pictures must be assigned from the Full Screen Caller ID menu, not from the stock Android contact application.
--== Know limitations ==--
This limitations are imposed by Google, there is nothing I can do about it.
- no support for double call
- no support for answering when bluetooth headset is plugged on ICS devices
- no dialpad inside FSCI (double tap to close and use stock dialpad)
--== Contact me ==--
Contact me if you have feature request or bug report. When reporting a bug, please describe the problem precisely and write your device reference and android version.
I work alone on this project so I won't be able to answer every single mail. However I read all mails and will fix reported bugs.
Follow me on twitter : http://twitter.com/#!/@ChristopheNys