DescriptionWe all want to be happy in this life. To reach happiness, we have goals. Different, some conscious, some subconscious. To reach them, we do take various steps. Making these steps we spend our time, effort, other resources. Life is quite limited in those resources, so we believe that it is important to spend them effectively. Important to be Productive.
"My Effectiveness Habits" helps increase your productivity.
!!! Can't attach Picasso images at this point - thanks for the reports and sorry for this bug :)
Find the short instructions below, more info on our blog: http://andtek.blogspot.com/.
Exclusive, 5-Star app.
It's not just a simple Todo list or Task manager, nor is a pure GTD-style app - it gives you MORE. The Habits have what other GTD and productivity applications are all missing: it helps you define your priorities and vision of your goals, overview and motivation of your deeds, plans, actions. Using it, you create a hierarchy of actions to reach your goals, where Actions of one Goal are totally separated from Actions of Another Goal, thus helping you concentrate much better on the current Goal and Action.
Don't stress yourself, AND do not procrastinate.
If you have just any issue, feedback or a simple thought about the application that you want to share with us, we are very happy to get that. Please, send them to email@example.com, or, write them anywhere in the http://andtek.blogspot.com, or within the review comments (don't forget the 5 stars ;). The feedback from You is very welcome!
The principle is as follows:
1. Write what is your mission in life. Your mission is a general guideline to how you will live your life, is what you see as the meaning of life for you. It is a constitution, a foundation that will govern your actions and goals. Writing your personal mission may be not a one-time action, you will need time to write it, re-write it, re-think it. You may return to it time to time.
2. Write down what concerns you have and which ones you can influence - visualise them in the circles. This will help you identify what you should concentrate on - actions you have influence on. Proactive, effective people increase their circle of influence. This page helps you visualize your worries, and concentrate on what you can change, what you can influence, not what you don't have control over.
3. Define your roles. This helps you look on your life from different points. You can have different roles at the same time, the role may change depending on your priorities during the week. Example: at university you are a Student, at home you are a Husband/Wife or a Son/Daughter. Attach an Image/Picture from Camera or Gallery to better visualize the Role - visual information is better perceived by brain. To do so: Open Role -> Long-click on human icon in the top-left corner -> Choose source of image/picture
4. Set the goals you want to reach for each role. You can set long-term or short-term goals.
5. Define concrete steps - actions. You can have a single step actions, or you can define complex, multi-level project, or simple checklists.
6. Proritize your actions using 2x2 matrix (a.k.a. Eisenhower matrix).
7. Assign tasks to week days (use weekly planning).
For the matrix, your main work should go into Square 2 - you're more productive if you have your Important actions planned and under control. Remember: to be more productive, you have to do what is IMPORTANT, which might not be easy or pleasant, rather than urgent things.
We hope this app helps you (and me :) in reaching your goals in life. It is written inspired by the Great book by Dr. Stephen R. Covey "The 7 Habits of highly effective people".
The application is in the beta now, so, please, be patient to some flaws you might meet.