DescriptionA valuable tool for keeping time with a new Tablet layout. Useful for music practice as well as exercise, golf putting practice, dancing, and many other activities.
On smaller devices set the number of beats per bar and how you’d like the beat subdivided on the Settings screen. When you start the metronome it switches to the Practice screen, with its useful beat indicators. The practice screen has controls for easily increasing and decreasing the tempo in small increments, so you can start slow and build up your speed with one touch of the screen. On larger devices all of these features can be reached on one handy screen using the new Tablet layout.
The same great metronome as Metronome Beats, but without the adverts and with a few extra features!
- Select any tempo from 10 to 240 beats per minute.
- Don’t know how many beats per minute you need? Then use the tap tempo button to select a tempo.
- Displays Italian tempo markings (Allegro, Andante, etc) – handy if you’re not sure how fast Vivace should be.
- Change the pitch of the sound to make the metronome easier to hear over your instrument.
- Subdivide the beat with up to 8 clicks per beat – so you can practice the timing of your triplets.
- Choose whether to accent the first beat of the bar.
- Visual beat indication - mute the sound and use the visualisations to follow the beat.
- The metronome automatically stops playing when there is an incoming call.
- Your settings are saved automatically on exit – so you can carry on where you left off next time you play.
Exclusive to Pro version:
-“Live” mode where you can create set lists of different songs to play one after the other
- Select from a range of sound types (wooden claves, traditional tick, cowbell, etc)
- The metronome keeps running when the screen is locked