DescriptionThis educational game uses 54 eye-catching photos of animals to teach you to recognize the 26 letters of the English alphabet from A to Z, both uppercase and lowercase. Invaluable if you are a student learning English or a parent helping your child to learn to read, write and increase their vocabulary. Enjoy the photos and original music, listen to the words, and choose the correct image. Learn to write the letters with dazzling, multi-coloured Bubble Writing and trace the letters to make the music louder.
* Entertaining game to teach you the English alphabet from A to Z
* 54 eye-catching photos of animals, and original music by David J Bevan
* Multi-coloured Bubble Writing and Tracing
* Easy way to learn all 26 letters for children and English language students
* Race Mode to check your progress and see how much you have learned
* Slideshow Mode to show you all the photos in sequence
* Easy on-screen gestures for Race Mode, Race Results, Slideshow Mode, Quiet Mode and Help
Then have fun checking your progress in Race Mode to see if you can recognize the letters at speed, and try to beat your last best time. Slideshow Mode shows you all the letters in sequence, both uppercase and lowercase letters. Simply slide through the images with your finger on the screen, both horizontally and vertically. Quiet Mode lets you use this app with or without voice prompts.
The game also features easy on-screen gestures to help you quickly find Race Mode, Race Results, Slideshow Mode, Quiet Mode and Help. Or you can use the standard Android menu. Original music composed by David J Bevan.
This FREE app contains 60% of the images, spoken words and music available in the full paid version (described in detail below). This FREE app contains 30 photos. It is ad supported and may contain ads in the notification tray and/or home screen. No in app sales. No Internet connection required.
Please see our video below for a quick demonstration of how to play "Easy Animal Alphabet".
Write to us at Appa-Apps; we'd love to hear from you!