DescriptionAirport, Aqueduct, Bridge, Tunnel, Lake, Reservoir, Pylon, Dam, Harbour and many more! This educational game uses 50 eye-catching photos to teach you the names of 50 man-made geographical features.
* Entertaining game to teach you 50 man-made geographical features
* Lots of interesting facts about each type of feature - 348 in total
* 50 eye-catching photos and original music by David J Bevan
* Race Mode to check your progress and see how much you have learned
* Slideshow Mode to show you all the photos and facts in sequence
* Easy on-screen gestures for Facts, Race Mode, Race Results, Slideshow Mode, Quiet Mode and Help
Enjoy the photos and original music, listen to the names, and choose the correct images. Read the facts with each photo for lots of interesting information. This app contains 348 facts in total. Invaluable if you are a student of geography or you just want to increase your general knowledge.
"Geography Man-Made Features" is both educational and fun. The game features Race Mode, which asks you questions at speed to test your memory. At the end of the race, you can check how well you have done relative to your other races. Slideshow Mode shows you all the photos and facts in sequence. Simply slide through the images with your finger on the screen, both horizontally and vertically. Quiet Mode lets you use this app with or without voice prompts.
The game also features easy on-screen gestures to help you quickly find Race Mode, Race Results, Slideshow Mode, Quiet Mode and Help. Or you can use the standard Android menu. Original music composed by David J Bevan.
This FREE app contains 60% of the images, spoken words and music available in the full paid version (described in detail above). This FREE app contains 30 photos and 208 facts. It is ad supported and may contain ads in the notification tray and/or home screen. No in app sales. No Internet connection required.
Please see our video below for a quick demonstration of how to play "Geography Man-Made Features".
Write to us with your comments; we'd love to hear from you!