DescriptionaSpeedCam ScannerAir is an advanced vehicle digital dashboard featured by HUD mode and fully compatible with FoxyTag FIXED AND MOBILE SPEED CAMERAS DATABASE.
After registering you will be able to participate by signaling new cameras or by confirming existing ones. You would create trust links with the other users and benefit from more reliable information. This collaborative model makes that FoxyTag is today the most complete and up to date speed camera database in the world.
Of course, registering with FoxyTag.com is free. FoxyTag system works worldwide.
aSpeedCam ScannerAir visualizies your
- current speed
- average speed,
- current distance to the trip starting point,
- trip elapsed time,
- distance/time/direction to stored Home location,
- maximum reached speed (during the current trip or all your trips), maximum altitude and maximum distance to starting point.
Also it shows
- positions of the nearest known speed cameras within an adjustable range;
- color coded distance to the nearest known speed camera;
it's direction (if known);
On approach aSpeedCam ScannerAir will give you sound and visual warning.
- Tapping the "HUD" icon mirrors all the text, so if you position the iPhone horizontally under your car's windscreen you can see perfectly readable half-transparent reflection of the picture displayed. Note: this mode works pretty well at night time and twilight, but on direct sunlight the screen brightness can be insufficient.
- aSpeedCam Scanner can keep track on 4 speed limits, giving a warning (sound and visual) each time you crossing it. Normally, it's legal speed limits within cities, local roads and high-speed motorways. "Never exceed speed" is the speed you should not exceed under any conditions. For example, it can be a technical limit of your vehicle or the point where government can arrest your driving license.
- Tap the speed indicator to switch into speed fullscreen mode.
- You can choose between several different color themes.
- Landscape and portrait screen modes.
- Speed history log chart.
- "Records" screen.
- You can specify different measurement units (km/h, mph, knots and meters per second), display color scheme, log type sounds and more.
- Location Info - longitude and latitude, GPS measurement precision and some more data.
Thanks to everyone for your suggestions about additional functionality! THE BEST AND FASTEST WAY TO CONTACT US IS SENDING YOUR REQUESTS AND BUG REPORTS to firstname.lastname@example.org. WE ARE REALLY INTERESTED IN DIALOG, what is not possible when you leaving the bug-report as AppStore review.