DescriptionAudioCodes MobilityPLUS Solution for Microsoft Unified Communications (UC) essentially provides “Anywhere Voice over IP (VoIP) Access”, contacts view, rich presence and instant messaging, directed toward business customers. The solution connects directly with the company’s Lync Server UC systems, allowing mobile business employees to communicate with their colleagues easily from their Smartphone devices by initiating VoIP calls and instant messaging. This ultimately saves on the daily communications cost and streamlines the mobile collaboration for the enterprise employees, all by the utilization of Wi-Fi and cellular data services.
IMPORTANT: This application requires connectivity to MobilityPLUS Server in your corporate network, and will not work without it.
MobilityPLUS Client provides high quality Voice over IP calls using WiFi and cellular data. This enhances standard GSM Mobile Networks by taking advantage of widespread data connectivity available today via WiFi hotspots and cellular data networks.
• Simple and Intuitive User Interface – Dial, redial, caller name, caller ID, hold, speaker phone, DTMF, and more
• Data Connectivity - clients use the mobile phone’s existing data connectivity options (WiFi/GPRS/UMTS/HSDPA) to connect to the company SIP-based network
• Contacts – the user may use both the phone contacts, Lync contacts and company directory
• Presence - displays Lync contacts presence information
• Instant Messaging – send and receive instant messaging with other users
• Self presence set – users may manage their self-presence such as Available, DND, Away, Be Right Back
• Call Logs – display VoIP call logs information according to dialed, missed and received calls
Be aware that some mobile network operators prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) over their network. They may prohibit the use of VoIP over their network or impose additional fees and/or charges when using VoIP over their network. By using AudioCodes MobilityPLUS-UC over 3G, you agree to familiarize yourself with and abide by any restrictions your cellular carrier imposes and agree that AudioCodes will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for using AudioCodes MobilityPLUS-UC over their 3G network.