DescriptionFall savings on Audubon Mammals; on sale for $3.99 (Reg $3.99)!
An essential guide to 272 mammal species in the US and Canada.
Featuring comprehensive photos, range maps, and in-depth descriptions.
"Intuitiveness - this app is just so easy to navigate and it doesn't take any complicated effort to figure it out." - Robert Mortenson
• This app is optimized for Android Version 2.1+. Suggested minimum device CPU is 800 mhz. The App's 180+ MB database installs directly to the SD card with Version 2.2+. With Version 2.1 the app database must be moved manually to the SD card through Settings.
Audubon Mammals is your essential guide to mammals in the US and Canada. Created in affiliation with the National Audubon Society, Audubon Mammals features in-depth information on over 270 species.
★ UNPARALLELED CONTENT
• In-depth descriptions of every species, with authoritative information on appearance, habitat, behavior, and much more
• Beautiful color photographs detailing each species with extraordinary clarity.
• A large selection of Mammals sounds.
• Detailed range maps highlighting resident distribution.
• A comprehensive reference section, which includes detailed mammal natural history.
★ APP FUNCTIONS
• Identify with accuracy. Browse by shape, name (first, last, scientific), or by family
• Search by multiple “advanced search” variables including shape, size, region, color, and habitat
• Navigate back and forth between species information, personalized Life Lists and Sightings, search functions and more with ease and clarity.
• Record your field experiences using the Life List and Sighting features. Track a sighting using the device’s GPS, add notes, and save to the App for records of your nature adventures
About Audubon Guides:
Audubon Guides are a comprehensive suite of digital field apps created in alliance with National Audubon Society (NAS). For more information, please see: http://natureshare.com/home.html#apps.
About the Developer:
Green Mountain Digital, the world's largest publisher of digital field guides, collectively generating over 1 million downloads; over 100 App Store promotions; and numerous awards. It was founded in 2009 in Woodstock, VT. The company has designed and published more than 75 mobile apps across multiple platforms, including Audubon Birds of North America, Orvis Fly Fishing: The Ultimate Guide, GardenMinder, Sailing World: Knots and Splices, FishBlue, and NatureTap. GMD is the creator of NatureShare, an innovative social platform that allows users to collect wildlife sightings and outdoor experiences and share them with others.
Visit Us Today!
For any assistance, please email email@example.com