DescriptionHi Tide graphs tide prediction charts for over 2800 U.S. locations including all East, West, and Gulf coast states, Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, and other U.S. territories. Hi Tide was designed to be quick and simple to use. It uses your position to quickly list the tide prediction locations nearest you. Select a location and the tide chart graph is quickly rendered. The tide predictions are based on NOAA public domain data. The tide predictions do not require a data connection.
* Over 2800 U.S. locations (does not contain locations outside the U.S.).
* App Widget that displays the present predicted tide height and the predicted time and height of next 3 tide events (Hi/Lo).
* No data connection required!
* Displays the tide graph in landscape and portrait modes.
* Displays Ebb and Flood tides.
* Displays Moon Phase, Sunrise and Sunset on Tide Graph
* Textual display of tide events, moon phase, and sunrise and sunset.
* Uses your position to show the nearest prediction locations.
* Only requires ~3mb of space on your phone.
* Remembers the last location viewed.
* No advertisements!
Please email your questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*** Not to be used for Navigation ***