DescriptionFeel at home with your local newspapers even when you're not. No matter where you find yourself in the world, US Newspapers boasts easy access to all of the major American news sources, from The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, New York Times, Los Angeles Times, Financial Times, CNN, Fox News, Google News, Reuters, ESPN, ABC, New York Post, Fox News, and many more.
The homepage provides a list of all American newspapers to which you have access. The papers you check most frequently will make their way to the top of your list, while the papers you check least will fall to the bottom. Change the font to best accommodate your reading comfort
* Newspaper list can be updated online
* Sort by "A-Z", "User" and "Frequently Read"
* Show mobile or desktop version of the newspaper
* Add/Delete newspaper, magazine
* Adjustable font size
* Share the news
* Automatic cache delete
* Open with standard internet browser
* Update slowed it down!
- There are 2 mode of the application: Desktop and Mobile. Desktop version of the newspapers may take longer to load. Check which mode do you use on Settings page.
And of course it may differ based on newspaper's server load time and your network connection speed which we can't control them.
* How do I delete newspaper?
- Touch the star icon(favorites) on the top. Then touch the trash icon on the right side of the newspaper that you want to delete.
* How do I unfavorite newspaper?
- Touch the star icon(favorites) on the top. Then uncheck the newspaper that you do not want to see on the main page.
* Subscription only. You can see headlines of articles but can't read without subscribing.
- Some newspapers want subscription. We can do nothing for it but you can uncheck or delete the newspaper if you do not want to see on the list.
* Last update took my favorite newspapers from the top of the list.
- Go to settings page and select "Frequently Read". Default sort is A->Z.
* Any problem...
- Please contact us before any problem.