DescriptionSmartStay Ex keeps your screen from turning off while you are using it.
SmartStay Ex scans the front camera for faces at regular intervals. If a face is found, it will keep the screen from turning off. There are many advanced options available and many more planned!
- Supports Android 2.3+
- Customizable check frequency
- SmartTimeout™ - Only scan when screen is about to turn off
- [PRO] Optional status bar notifications
- [PRO] Optional customizable vibration notifications
- [PRO] Continuous mode - scan for a few seconds rather than taking a single picture
- [PRO] Low light mode
- [PRO] Exception list - don't scan in chosen apps (e.g. app that lags while scanning)
Q: Does SmartStay Ex waste battery?
A: SmartStay Ex wastes very little battery, especially when vibration notifications are disabled.
Q: Does SmartStay Ex only work if it recognises my own face?
A: SmartStay Ex does not recognise faces, it just detects them, so it will work with any face.
Q: Do camera apps work when SmartStay Ex is enabled?
A: Yes, but occasionally there could be a few second delay if SmartStay Ex is scanning.
Known Supported Devices:
- HTC One S
- HTC Sensation 4G
- Motorola Atrix
- Samsung Epic 4G
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus
- Samsung Galaxy Note
- Samsung Galaxy S2
- Samsung Galaxy S3
- Samsung Nexus S
- Sony Xperia S
Known Unsupported Devices:
- Meizu MX