DescriptionFor Tegra-powered devices only - learn more on TegraZone available on the Android Market.
* Tegra 3 - Quad core acceleration *
Photaf Panorama THD - The best Android App for creating panoramas
Create beautiful, seamless 360 panoramic photos easily by utilizing the camera and the orientation sensor to know the exact angle each picture was taken.
When done, you can move your phone around to see the complete panoramic view by using the phone's compass or the touch screen.
You can view Photaf's online panoramas gallery and get useful tips for taking better panoramas at www.photaf.com website.
● Automatic Image Stitching
● 360 Panorama creation
● Upload to Photaf.com website and view it from your computer!
● Facebook Share - Share panoramas with your friends!
● Pinch to Zoom
● Move to SD
● Set as Live wallpaper (Pro version)
● HD Mode (Pro Version)
● Use Camera in portrait mode (Pro Version)
● Ad Free (Pro Version)
● Export to gallery folder
● Designed for both Tablet and Phones
● Optimized for Honeycomb - Works on the Motorola Xoom, Asus Transformer, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, and all other Honeycomb tablets
● Direct uploading of panorama into your Facebook wall!
● Flattened image view
● Faster stitching, optimized for dual and quad core
● Background stitching, stitching will start while you are taking the panorama
● Panoramas presentation view in the main menu
● Improved UI
Please read the troubleshooting section bellow as it may help with common problems.
Common issues and troubleshooting:
● Cannot take the next picture \ Sensor inaccurately follows movement
This is a compass calibration problem, go to Photaf picture taking mode and before taking the first picture, wave your phone in a figure 8 pattern to reset the magnetometer in your device.
● "Cannot create file, make sure to use a valid file name"
Usually, this is a file creation error, due to SD card either not available, full or corrupted.
This error can also popup when the specified name already exists.
Try the following:
- Use a different unique name
- Make sure the SD card is not mounted to your PC via USB
- Make sure you have enough space on your SD card
- Move some unused files from your SD to your computer, sometimes too many files on the SD can cause problems too
- Reboot your device