DescriptionBible-Discovery for Android is a feature rich off-line Bible Study Tool, was designed for those who are not satisfied with the skimming of the Bible and they need more. Who would like to understand the Bible verses and their original messages.
The genuine treasures in the Bible are unavailable on the surface, you should dig deep to bring them up.
The Android Bible program is freeware. And you can purchase an enlarged version that is suitable for studying the Bible.
The Android Bible program does the following:
- The text can be scrolled automatically. Scrolling can be speeded up and slowed down. It needs a double click to start scrolling.
- Local menu is presented by a long-click: with its help among others the clicked word or the Strong-number can be searched for or the dictionary can be scrolled.
- After the activation of the bubble-prompt, the word's dictionary-meaning and its original shades of meaning can be looked up.
- The Bible translations can be changed.
- Books, chapters and verses can be selected very easily.
- It can be easy to scroll to the next chapter.
- Display of Strong-numbers can be switched.
- Cross-references, morphology and transliteration of Greek and Hebrew words can be displayed.
- It can be navigated through the search results not only in the search panel but also in the Bible panel.
- Simple and compound expressions can also be searched for by using even brackets or wildcards. It possesses just as highly developed searching possibilities as the PC Bible-Discovery program does.
- Dictionary is not only suitable for scrolling but also for searching.
- Type-size can be enlarged or reduced.
- Holding the most of the push-buttons pressed long, the function of the button is written textually. Some of the push-buttons also have long-click function.
More than 90 Bible translations (KJV, Spanish Reina-Valera Biblia, magyar Károli Biblia), 11 dictionaries and 2 cross reference plug-ins can be installed for the Bible-Discovery software
Hungarian name of the program is "Biblia-Felfedező"
User interface languages: English, German, Hungarian, Romanian, Russian, Spanish
NASB: New American Standard Bible
NASB+: NASB with Strong's Numbers and NAS Exhaustive Concordance
LBLA: La Biblia de las Américas (Spanish)
NBLH: Nueva Biblia Latinoamericana de Hoy (Spanish)