DescriptionGet the best of iHeartRadio on-the-go with the app specially designed for use in your car, truck or SUV: iHeartRadio for Auto.
Stream your favorite Live Radio stations, create Custom Stations inspired by your favorite musical artists, and listen to on-demand Shows & Personalities, featuring episodes from the best in news, sports, and entertainment.
Simply connect iHeartRadio for Auto to your car using Bluetooth Audio, an Auxiliary cable (AUX), or an Android Car Dock to get started.
If you own a Ford or Nissan vehicle, or have a car stereo from Kenwood or Pioneer, iHeartRadio for Auto has been designed to work with the extended abilities of your radio. For a full list of supported car stereos, please visit http://help.iheartradio.com.
The Best of Live Internet Radio
• Listen to more than 1,500 of your favorite live radio stations from coast-to-coast including pop, country, hip-hop and R&B, rock, talk, news, sports, and more.
• Browse radio stations by music style and location, then hit the scan button to move from radio station to radio station within a format.
Create Your Own Stations
• Simply pick a song or artist to create your own commercial-free Custom Station featuring free music from that artist and similar ones.
• Choose from our catalog of over 18 million songs and 450,000 artists. Use iHeartRadio's exclusive Discovery Tuner to control how much variety you want in your music.
Anytime, Anywhere, Always Free
• Take your favorite radio stations and Android music wherever you go. Log in to iHeartRadio for free through email or Facebook to make iHeartRadio uniquely yours.
• Create, save, and share your internet radio stations from wherever you access iHeartRadio.
iHeartRadio for Auto, iHeartAuto for short, is enhanced to work with: Ford SYNC AppLink, NissanConnect, Kenwood eXcelon Receivers, and Pioneer AppRadio.
Looking for more iHeartRadio? Download our award-winning mobile app hailed by c|net as "the best streaming radio app."
To stay completely up to date, be sure to follow @iHeartRadio on Twitter and Instagram, where you'll always get the latest music news, contests and access to your favorite artists.