DescriptionCrashPlan: Get Your Files On-The-Go
If you’re already backing up with award-winning, cross-platform CrashPlan+, you know that it's great to automatically and securely back up to multiple locations. You also have the peace of mind knowing that you can restore anytime, anywhere. But did you know that you can securely get your files on the go with your Android phone or tablet?
With the CrashPlan mobile app, you can retrieve anything that you’ve backed up online to CrashPlan Central. Just browse your online backup and tap the files to download to your Android phone or tablet. There’s no waiting for each file to finish before you select another.
After your files download to your device, you can use your compatible apps to open, view, edit, even share them via email. Best of all, One-touch Update lets you get the latest version of your downloaded files.
- Browse folders and files in your archive
- Download and view as many files as you want
- Securely access your files with your account password, private password, or data key
- Learn of file updates at-a-glance and get the latest version with just a click
***** You need a CrashPlan+ subscription to use the CrashPlan mobile app. *****
Don't have an account? Download a 30-day free trial to get started. You can use CrashPlan+ to back up an unlimited amount of personal files for as many as 10 computers at home. You can even back up to friends and family for additional protection (Note: Only the files backed up to CrashPlan Central are accessible from the CrashPlan mobile app).
* If you're already a CrashPlan PRO user, be sure to download the CrashPlan PRO mobile app instead.