DescriptionLearn by Ear the Sounds & Names of North American Birds by using this audio app designed for teaching you to memorize avian animal calls. Study using the play & shuffle modes. Quiz yourself using random playing. True to hearing wildlife library includes eagles robins geese wrens loons & dozens more.
American Robin, Barred Own, Black Capped Chickadee, Blue Jay, Canada Goose, Carolina Wren, Chirpping Sparrow, Buzzard, Loon, Yellowthroat, European Starling, Green Woodpecker, Hermit Thrush, Kit Raptor, Mourning Dove, Northern Cardinal, Northern Flicker, Northern Mockingbird, Horned Owl, Red Eyed Viero, Red tail Hawk, Red Wing Black Bird, Song Sparrow and many more!
What is a Sound Droid?
A Sound Droid is an advanced audio oriented application designed for use on hand-held mobile devices running the Android OS.
Sound Droid Featured Apps Include:
- Dozens of high-quality, individually customized, sound effects created to get reactions, provide instruction for learning and/or enhance the quality of your daily life.
- All Sound Droids feature exclusive preview and play setups which are designed for ease of interaction and creative useability in all modes of operation.
- These unique apps include professional designed interfaces and are powered by an exclusive high-quality audio performance engine.
Elements of a Sound Droid:
1) Play - starts audio playback of clip currently selected in the Preview List (9)
2) Random - selects a random clip from the app's audio library and begins playing
3) Shuffle - continually plays random clips back-to-back until any button is pressed
4) Looping - starts and continually repeats clip currently selected in the Preview List (9)
5) Prank - uses selected audio clip as an alert. Screen will go black, if device is picked-up, bumped or otherwise physically disturbed audio will begin play for number of times as defined by menu option (see (6))
6) Alarm - will begin playback of currently selected audio when user defined countdown timer reaches zero. Use menu option on your device to set number of times sound will be repeated for alarm and prank modes.
7) About - display help and credits
8) Scroll Up/Down - select an audio clip to use from the sound library
9) Preview List - displays available audio clips in the sound library. Use Scoll Up and Scroll Down (8) to change selected clip.