DescriptionYonder is a location sharing plugin for Kik Messenger.
0) make sure you have KiK messenger installed
1) start Yonder using the '+' button in KiK (see screenshot)
2) tap a point on the map
3) press the KiK button
4) in KiK, select a conversation
Yonder can also start the Google Maps app, for example to start travelling directions.
The following permissions are used :
- "fine (GPS) location" (to determine your location)
- "full Internet access" (for google maps background)
Yonder obviously requires Kik Messenger to be installed in order to send messages.