DescriptionFifteen for 2, fifteen for 4, and a Pair for 6! With Aces® Cribbage you can hone your cribbage skills anywhere, even when you’re on the go. Aces Cribbage offers many game options including multiple counting styles, varying game speeds, and many different background combinations. With so many options, everyone can enjoy cribbage the way they like!
With three difficulty levels this game can be enjoyed by players of any skill, from first time player to veteran. In-game tutorials, hints, and a glossary help new players learn the rules and strategies of cribbage. To top it all off, amazing graphics and realistic AI make this game challenging and fun for everyone, while statistics and online leaderboards make it easy to compete against your friends for the title of Cribbage Master.
• Multiple ways to count your hand, including fast count, slow count, and auto count
• Online Leaderboards: daily, weekly and overall
• Separate Easy, Medium, and Hard Leaderboards
• Setting for the number of games to win a series
• Option for Muggins
• Hundreds of variations of Cribbage boards, pegs, and card design combinations
• New user tutorials and hints
• Glossary of commonly used Cribbage terms
• Tracks tons of statistics including number of wins, losses, skunks, and the average point leads
• Competitive AI
♦♦♦ Permissions requested and how they are used ♦♦♦
• android.permission.INTERNET: This permission is used to: 1) link to our website, 2) link to social networking like Twitter and Facebook, 3) update leaderboards, 4) collect gameplay data that we use to improve our games, and 5) allow ad networks that advertise within the app.
• android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: This permission is used primarily to check for a network connection before attempting to connect to our website.
• android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: This permission allows the app to access game data saved on an external storage device.
• android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE: This permission allows the app to establish a unique ID for our leaderboards that can be used across all of our applications.
• android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: This permission allows the app to establish a unique ID for our leaderboards for tablets that do not have telephone information.
• android.permission.VIBRATE: This permission is used to access vibration functionality on the device.