Description★ Kids love it! ★ Connecting the dots and discovering the funny sea animals is great fun for kids and toddlers. While playing, they get to know the numbers 1-13 playfully.
As soon as your kid tapped on all the dots shown, one of the cute sea animals appears - an instant reward and an incentive to go on playing!
The interface if this Dot to Dot game is kid-friendly and does not overload your kid with too many stimuli.
This Dot to Dot (connect the dots) game helps to recognize the shapes of different sea animals (jellyfish, octopus, starfish) and to improve the fine motor skills of your kid. By tapping on the small dots one after the other, the order of the numbers can be learned and recognized step by step.
* dots labelled with numbers that have to be connected one after another
* random starting order - one image can be played more than once!
* the next dot to be tapped is highlighted in an other colour (after a few seconds)
* Your kid will be rewarded with a cute sea animal that is revealed after a successful game (clownfish nemo, octopus, fish, shark, wale)
* The balloons at the end of a successful game are a nice and fun gimmick (pop the ballons mini game)
* kid-friendly sounds and graphics
The free dot to dot (connect the dots) version consists of 3 animals, more can be easily purchased in-game.
Ocean Life / Sea Life: fish, octopus, calamar, hammerhead, clownfish, starfish, stingray, turtle, wale
We really appreciate your feedback - If you enjoy playing our app, please take a minute to rate and review it. If you have any questions or need our help, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by using the given support link. Thank you!
Keywords: connect the dots, Child, Kids, Education, Preschool, School, Kindergarten, count, numbers, learn, toddler, fun, children, educational, Nemo, ocean, sea, connect the dots, dot to dot, dot, puzzle, jigsaw, Kids, Educational, Games, Preschool-aged, join the dots, finding, clownfish, riddle, parenting, trainer, training, logic, sea life, draw