DescriptionAwesome Animal Puzzles keeps the whole family busy! Dive into the wonderful worlds of this educational and fun puzzle-app. The difficulty level can be adjusted individually – there is something for everyone. Colourful graphics, sounds and effects top-off the play experience. This app is suitable for kindergarten kids as well as school kids. You can adjust the difficulty by clicking on the light bulb (preview of the puzzle on/off) and by choosing the number of pieces the puzzle should have (4, 9, 16 or 25). This puzzle improves visual perception skills as well as fine motor skills. All the cute graphics and funny sounds make it fun to play. Thanks to the multi-touch function you can play together and drag more than one piece at a time.
Four different animal puzzle themes are waiting for you!
Sea Life theme: Underwater life with starfish, snail, turtle, fish and sea horse
Africa and Jungle theme: Hippo, lion, elephant, and turtle puzzles
Forest theme: Mole, squirrel, cow, butterfly and goat puzzles
Kids playing and toys: Girl on a bike, kids playing with toys, with their pets and fishing
Features of Awesome Animal Puzzles:
• In total 20 puzzles, cute graphics and kid-friendly sounds and effects (Themes: Sea life, Africa and Jungle, Forest theme, Kids Toys)
• A preview of the puzzle can be manually set (on/off), depending on the needs of your child
• Four exciting themes are waiting for you
• A fun pop-the-balloons mini-game at the end of the game
• improves visual perception skills and fine motor skills
• intuitive and kid-friendly game-play
What will the kids learn?
• build hand eye coordination
• develop fine motor skills
• offer opportunities for social and language skills
• encourage problem solving and logical thinking
The app is suitable for kindergarten kids, school and preschool kids.
5 puzzles (Underwater life with starfish, snail, turtle, fish and sea horse) are free, more games can be easily purchased in-game.
We really appreciate your feedback - If you enjoy playing our app, please take a minute to rate and review it. If you have any questions or need our help, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by using the given support link. Thank you!