- Training tool to improve your Texas Hold’em poker tournament play.
- Based on Independent Chip Model (ICM) theory.
- Helps train your mind to make positive equity plays late game.
- Quizzes you on push/fold decisions and shows you the results.
- Configurable quiz parameters (e.g. number of questions, difficulty, number of players, question type).
- Language: English
- Package size (v1.0): ~1.0M
This app is a training tool to help you make more money at Texas Hold’em poker tournaments. It uses Independent Chip Model (ICM) theory to train your mind to make the right push/fold decisions in the late stages of a tournament.
ICM is a method of calculating a player’s tournament equity based on the stack sizes (and tournament payout). During the tournament bubble and end-game, ICM-calculated equity can be used as a mathematical way to decide if push or fold is the better play.
The calculations involved in ICM are too cumbersome for humans to perform in real-time. The best way for you to utilize ICM is to develop a “feel” for situations. By repeatedly playing the ICM quiz tool in this app, you will instinctively make better choices at the real table.
Play the quiz and analyze the questions you get wrong. Rinse, repeat, and enjoy the increased edge over your opponents.