Description- Race over 50 officially licensed cars: either a nice looking hatch or even an American muscle car & Super Fast Cruisers
- Purchase a car & soup it up with installed performance upgrades. Show us what you've got in the our half mile races.
-Test your skills against millions online in real time: race 1 on 1, switch cars with rivals, or take part in real time, action-packed ten player races in our exclusive Pro League of races.
THE # OF CARS IS OFF THE HOOK
What's your style? The Skyline GT-R, a 1969 Mustang, or even a BMW M3? Your fantasy is to see 1000+ HP vehicles push the envelope in a highspeed drag strip? All the race cars imagineable in this game.
DEPTH TO THE MAX:
Think driving straight is a piece of cake? Get the correct balance between power & grip while keeping up to your rivals. Extra power with nitrous oxide for more excitement, but don't push the button too. Get more into the groove: control gear ratios to beat the clock. Try to beat the world record or be the champion of 10 tournaments straight, you got what it takes?
Completing time challenges can be a blast, but it's stepped upl when in the "Online" section. Play against friends or randoms from around the world. Be the winner while cruising down the track in their own cars, or speed against against 9 players at once in real-time competitions.
Forces can be joined to exchange tunes, cooperate on strategies & winnings.
GIVE THIS A TRY:
- Drag Racing: Bike Edition - the long-awaited add on with 17 cool sport bikes, as well as awesome new gaming modes, upgrades and WHEELIES!
Named among 10 best Android games of 2011 by NY Times blog!
"With so many cars to choose from, a virtually unlimited pool of opponents, and so many parts to upgrade, we think you'll love it."
- Jaymar Cabebe, CNET.com
"Mega-addictive and with bags of longevity to boot. Drag racing is a well-conceived, well executed racer that’ll keep petrolheads coming back for more."
- Michael Brook, Life of Android
TIPS & TRICK
- Your cars & money will be saved onto your smartphone or tablet. WARNING: DO NOT EVER uninstall the game before updating, or you will lose ALL of your stuff.
- Launch & shift when the dashboard indicator turns blue or green.
- Careful when there is too much wheelspin. This means that you are slowing down- keep an eye out for the orange indicator on your vehicle's dashboard.
- Once you have a better grasp on how to control your car, ignore the guide lights and find your own tactics to win the race.
- Nitro boosts is even better when using cars which are underpowered and use lots of grip. Timing is essential!
2. Cars & upgrades
- Don't buy a car before you've had a chance to test it out!
- Keep in mind that when the car price is high, the opposition gets harder offline and online.
- Upgrades will go towards increasing car's cost and level in the game, tuning it up won't.
- Advantage: maintain the cost level of your car just under your level cut off!
- Controlling gear ratios (Garage -> Upgrade -> Tune) costs a lot, but it will allow you attain times which aren't at all possible while on stock settings
3. Modes & prizes
- Race beginner/amateur computer players & get quick cash to build your car
- Defeat bosses & unlock achievements for extra RP
- try to beat rival players online to then be able to maximum cash/RP
- Don't think you are ready for online races, try to win cash in the "Drivers Battle"
- For the best challenge, try to race some of the top players in the difficult Pro League
- Like http://facebook.com/DragRacingGame for news & strategy
- Visit the official forums: http://www.dragracingforum.net
- Try playing with vibration on (enable it in the "Settings" menu)!
- If the game runs slow on your phone, use the task manager to kill unnecessary background tasks
- XPERIA PLAY Optimized