DescriptionThis music visualizer brings your music to the screen in an explosion of bright colors.
• Visualizes whatever music or sound is coming from any other app.
• Dramatically displays artist name and track name for most popular music players.
• Extensive color and shape options to tweak
• Save your settings as themes, and use the included Tasker / Locale plugin to load any of your saved themes in response to almost anything you can imagine.
• Glistening particles keep the screen alive with motion even when music isn't playing (can be turned off)
• Shortcut button to link to your favorite music player, as well as built-in play/pause/last/next controls for whichever music player app is running.
NOTE: To Galaxy S/S2/S3, Galaxy Note 1/2, Galaxy Nexus and HTC Rezound owners: The visualizer will sporadically show a flatline with many music players, due to an Android bug related to the built-in DSP in these phones. This is a universal problem for these phones, as evidenced by user reviews of other music visualizer apps. Still looking for a work-around.
Please send me an email about which audio player you use if you aren't seeing meta data. I need to manually implement each player. A player usually can only be supported if its developer has chosen to broadcast meta data within Android, and I am able to contact them. Unfortunately, according to the Spotify developer, Spotify does not support meta data broadcasts. If they change their minds, I can implement it. I have attempted to contact the makers of iHeartRadio, DoubleTwist, and TuneIn. If they get back to me, I might be able to support them.
The following are currently supported. Additionally, more may be supported if they have an option to turn on scrobbling.
• Google Music
• The built-in HTC and Samsung music players
• The built-in SonyEricsson music player on phones not yet running Android 4.0
• Amazon MP3
• MIUI player
• Real Player
• PowerAmp (must enable scrobbling via Simple Last.fm in settings)
• GoneMAD (must enable scrobbling via Simple Last.fm or ScrobbleDroid in settings)
• BubbleUPnP (must enable scrobbling via Simple Last.fm and have Simple Last.fm Scrobbler installed)
• Any media players that support Simple Last.fm Scrobbler or ScrobbleDroid.
[ dkeesto d'keesto software ]