DescriptionStreet Shuffle uses Google Street View technology to help you discover the Americas. Simply tap the Shuffle button to find scenic 360-degree panoramas from around the USA, Canada, Mexico and Brazil.
• Shuffle through the Americas: Discover scenic panoramas in 32 areas across the Americas
• Nearby Wikipedia articles: Find Wikipedia articles about the area around a street view
• Find An Address: Find a street view by typing in an address
• Find A Contact: Find a street view for an address in your Contacts
• Current Location: Show a street view of your current location
• Share: Share a street view via email, Twitter or Facebook
• History: See a history of street views you've previously discovered
• Favourites: Mark a street view as a favourite so you can find it again easily
• Zoom: Zoom by pinching the screen with two fingers
USA, Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Brazil, Calgary, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Memphis, Mexico, Miami, Montreal, Nashville, New Orleans, New York, Ottawa, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland, Sacramento, St. Louis, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Toronto, Vancouver and Washington.
Thank you to everyone who bought this app! If you have any issues or feature suggestions, you can contact me in the Settings section of the app.
The photo used in the feature image is courtesy of Flickr user Werner Kunz (werkunz). The image is used in accordance with the Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0) license.
Read Your Contacts - Needed to show addresses in the Find A Contact mode
Full Network Access - Used to fetch new Street Views and to get articles from Wikipedia
Precise Location - Needed to display a Street View for your current location in Find An Address mode