DescriptionSome wise men quoted, 'PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE'.
We wise guys just made an app around it. The hackers love to have a blast and we just decided to play FBI with this app.
This app lets you encrypt your text and send encrypted/scrambled text messages to important contacts. Now go on, have safe and secured conversations with people who matter, and keep the Peeping Toms away
1. STRONG ENCRYPTION.
2. Disguised. Disguised as Battery meter. Tap 3 times on battery image to get into the real app. So no one but you knows that there is some totally different app behind this fake app.
1. The app is installed as 'Battery Meter'. Tap 3 times on the battery image to get into real app.
2. Now click on 'Text Encrypt' button. Write desired text message. Click on 'Encrypt Text'.
3. You will be redirected to 'messaging' app with encrypted text.
4. Add recipient and send the message. THE ENCRYPTED TEXT IS NOW SENT. If someone now check your 'sent messages' he'll find some weird text there.
5. NOTE - The recipient of the text message must have this app on his phone in order to decrypt the encrypted message. There is an button in the app - 'Message Viewer' which lets recipients decrypt the text message.
6. If you click 'message viewer' button, the app scans all the messages in your default app decrypts and shows only the encrypted texts.
3. With this, you can keep others from reading the actual text messages.
4. If your carrier company maintains online records of your sent/received text messages, then those records will contain encrypted message. Extra security!
We plan to add more features to the app. Suggestions are welcome. For any issues, mail us at email@example.com. We respond quickly!!