DescriptionControl and monitor your digitalSTROM enabled household using your Android device over your Wi-Fi network. You can set light scenes to fit your moods and open, close or adjust your blinds. View your actual power consumption as you use your devices. Access the rich automation features of digitalSTROM with this App. For example when leaving your home turn off all your devices with the push of a button.
If you do not have digitalSTROM in your home you can learn about the products on www.digitalstrom.com. digitalSTROM is a technology that links your electrical loads (lights, blinds, appliances) and switches / buttons. That allows many great features in your home.
• Provides an interface for remote control of your digitalSTROM-enabled appliances
• Intelligent lighting control, allowing one to switch or dim individual lights, groups of lights or all the lights in the house with the single click of a button
• Enables the user to instantly change the mood of a room by selecting one of many pre-configured presets
• Control your shutters and sun-blinds remotely by calling pre-configured presets.
• Change between light- and shutter control with a simple swipe.
• Panic function, e.g. switch on all the lights in the house
• Visualize the instantaneous power consumption of the various circuits in the home
When using the App from outside your network, port 8080 must be opened on your router.
Note that we’re continuously working on improvements and new features on the digitalSTROM-Server as well. Updates can easily be installed using the System Update within the digitalSTROM-Configurator. The digitalSTROM-Server version 1.6.0 is available now.
To receive information about updates and new functionality directly from us:
Click the registration button of your digitalSTROM-Configurator in the ‘System / Registration’ menu.
aizo ag website > www.aizo.com
digitalSTROM support > www.aizo.com/support