DescriptionEasy to use, fast, interface with detailed weather information.
Storm Tracking; follow forming and active storms.
36 Hour, Hourly and Seven Day forecasts.
Hazard Warnings, looping RADAR, Current conditions.
- Up to the minute notifications, Weather Hazard Warnings from NOAA.
- Accurate forecasts directly from NOAA's servers.
- Storm Tracking; detailed information on forming and active storms directly from the Nation Hurricane Center.
- Looping RADAR, with Google Maps, and adjustable Opacity and Speed.
With RADAR Types: "Composite Reflectivity", "Base Reflectivity",
"Long-Range Reflectivity", "Base Velocity", "Storm Relative Motion",
"One-Hour Precip" and "Storm Total Precip".
- Satellite loop from GOES Central U.S., great for a broad view of what's going
on over the whole U.S. Now with added "Water Vapor" image type.
- Satellite Images, GOES East and West, with several image types.
- Looping satellite images, GOES East and West coasts.
- Current weather conditions, from your local weather station, with the very latest Temperature, "Feels like", Humidity, Barometer, Dewpoint, Wind direction, speed and wind speed gust.
- Detailed Thirty Six Hour, Hourly and Seven Day forecasts.
- New Menu.
- Current UV index with status description.
- Sunrise and Sunset times.
- Search location by City or Zip code. Initial location found by using Wireless Networks and GPS. "GPS Location" Button gets your current Location using Wireless Networks and GPS.
- Store an unlimited number of weather locations.
The first time you run the app, it gets your Location with the Wireless Network and GPS Providers, and if that fails, it tries to get the LastKnownLocation.
Once it has a Location, it will take you to the last Location you visited
when you start up again.
All wind speeds are converted to MPH.