DescriptionSongs & Dragons make it easy to introduce music on your games by using the portability of a phone or a tablet and the convenience of a touch screen. Create scenes and events and activate and deactivate them with a single touch. Say goodbye to bringing a cumbersome laptop to your game table when all you need is at the touch of a finger.
WARNING: This app DOES NOT come with preloaded audio or image files. It is a tool to organize and use YOUR collection, the donation version comes with a link to download some files to help get you started. More info bellow.
Some advanced features include:
- Copying events between scenes;
- Doing a backup from your scenes and events, so you can change your ROM or device without the fear of losing all your work;
- Multi-selection of audio files, with the ability to preview them while searching;
- Looping events with random wait times between them, to create a very natural feeling;
- The Stage, allowing you to play up to five scenes at once;
- Global events, common to all scenes;
- Background playing, so you can check that PDF without fear of the app being killed by the android system;
- UI that feels and looks Android;
- Rich notifications (only supported on 3.0+);
- Tablet and ICS-optimized.
A small guide on how to use the app with screenshots, can be seen here: http://bit.ly/18RFDw9
Songs & Dragons does not contain any sounds, images or any kind of database. It is merely a tool to help you organize your own library and easily use it during gameplay.
This app will be free and ad-free forever! But if you want, you can get the donate version which, apart from making the developer a little bit closer to his plan of world domination, comes with a link for downloading a .zip file containing copyright-free images and audio. More details on its own page.
- Write to SD card: to save the backup file.
- Internet: used for bug reporting. More info: http://bit.ly/13zhJwE
- German: Jan Klinge (www.halbtagsblog.wordpress.com)
- French: Adrien Gourion
Happy gaming and don't forget to cast your magic missiles... at the darkness!
Keywords: rpg soundmixer dungeons dragons d&d daemon white wolf storyteller gurps das schwarze auge dsa the dark eye soundboard pen and paper