- Integrating five programs into one: accounting of incomes and expenses, debts and loans, planning and forecasting, currency accounting and conversion, accounting of deposits and savings.
- A wide range of reports with flexible customization.
- The unique planning system providing for making plans, taking them into account automatically and forecasting on the basis of historical income and expenses.
- The special system for ease entry of income and expenses data with the minimum number of actions and maximum easiness.
- Majority of other advantages such as uploading the backup, reports in csv, password protection, customization, unlimited number of levels for categories (groups) of income and expenses…
The Personal Finance software is an efficient tool for accounting, analysis, control and planning of personal finance. A simple and intuitive interface allows any user, from advanced to new, to keep accounts and analyze finances. The work does not require an Internet connection.
The income and expenses subsystem allows keeping accounts and analyzing the cash flow, constructing many reports and charts, answering such questions as «How much do I spend per month on the average on …?» «What is the sum of income or expenses for the period?», «What is the balance now?», «How much was spent on the group of various expenses?», «What expenses or income are the most extensive?» «What income and expenses were incurred on the bank card wnad which were in cash?» and many others.
The planning subsystem allows entering planned income and expenses for any date and based on this data seeing the monetary balance for any date. The planning subsystem also allows automatically forecasting changes in balance based on the previous periods. The changes in balance can be analyzed both through a table and through a chart. Based on planned data income and expenses can be accounted for automatically.
The loans subsystem allows accounting and monitoring of loans issued and procured. If you enter the target repayment date, the system monitors based on lan repayment date, discovers overdue loans and their overdue time period. From the report on issued and procured loands you can at once call the borrower or send an sms. You can also take into account the sums received from loan interests.
Currency accounting subsystem provides for the following functions: accounting in any currency, automated downloading of rates and opportunity of manual entry of rates, make conversion transactions when transferring from one currency into another, look through the dynamics of change in rates both in tables and diagrams, as well as comparing the rates of various currencies in a diagram.
The savings subsystem is intended for accounting for deposits, sums reserved for specific goals or just reserved sums. When returning the funds out of savings you can take into account the sum of interest if the sum was put aside at interest. If the sums are put aside for a certain goal, the process of implementing the goal can be monitored.