DescriptionAutomatically speaks the Clipboard, Shared Links and Web Pages. Copy text from any Android application or Web Browser and hear it instantly spoken back to you. No need to switch applications and no extra clicks. Integrated Web Page and News Article Reader, Clipboard Manager database storage and many highly productive useful flexible features (see list below) with ongoing user support and development. Great for anyone who requires such Accessibility support or who dislikes reading large chunks of text on small devices. Save straining your eyes and just listen to your device speaking / talking whilst allowing you to get on with something more productive.
No Ads, intrusions or compromised privacy.
Try the free No Ads version first! Uninstall the free version before purchasing to avoid any confusion. Please be sure to save/export any personal Clip Manager data that has been collected from the Free version in advance. Thank you.
* Clipboard Monitoring for instant Text To Speech from any App.
* Web Page and News Article Reader with much improved Text scraping functionality.
* Automated Text Import from Sharing support, direct text import or from File Manager text file launching and clipboard synchronisation.
* Type and Speak it. Reads and speaks aloud anything you type or edit. Loop mode of selected text activated by a Long Click of the Play button. Large text display support to aid visually impaired users.
* Speak and follow by Sentence, Word, Letter by Letter (and pronounce), NATO (Alpha Delta Foxtrot etc.) and Morse Code (Dit Dit Dah).
* Incoming SMS Text reader and Caller Id Name reader to speech (simple implementation).
* Accessibility, Dyslexia Assistive Technology or educational reading aid, correct pronunciation tool. Background processing.
* Web page reader scraping text to speech. Share Page from browser supported to extract text content (dependent on web page design) and process all or a selection to speech. Share, Copy or type in a web page URL address and be prompted to extract text to speech.
* Clip Manager, stores clipboard history and Shared data activity, manage clips into groups, templates or easy clip notes. One touch copy or speak aloud clip texts in Sound Board Mode, which may help communication for people who have difficulty speaking.
Please click 'Write Review' on this page and click a nice high star rating ;). Thanks.
Enhance Text To Speech reader application that is simple, effective, flexible, intelligent and highly productive. With the aid of the notification status bar icon, active Text To Speech processing can be stopped, edited, modified and restarted. Alternatively, just copy new text to the clipboard to interrupt Text To Speech processing with the new task.
Just what you have been waiting for. I wanted this functionality for myself and had to write my own application to get it. This is because the older APIs can not easily accomplish a satisfactory clipboard monitoring solution. Well now I can share this solution with the world and hopefully some of you out there will have a requirement for such an application and appreciate what this application delivers.
Requires prior installation for support of an Android TTS engine, of which there are many free downloads to choose from. It is important that you enable the Android devices speech synthesis software correctly to get the best from this Application. Getting the configuration wrong is most likely to frustrate new users and prompt poor feedback before adequate evaluation.
You probably spent hundreds on a device, yet fight very hard not to spend a small amount on a useful App. Please support by purchasing this paid version.
In the event of a serious software problem (crash after an update, try uninstall reinstall) then please email crash/freeze to email@example.com directly to help identify and fix as quick as possible. Apologies in advance.
Thank you for your support.