DescriptionOver 180 million downloads globally, ES File Explorer is a leader for Android!
One of the best file management tools in the Google Play Store.
Version 3 is on the way! You can download the classic theme on the Google Play Store.
FREE: ES File Explorer is a fully-featured application/file/resource manager.
This one app serves as all of these: file manager, task killer, application manager, FTP client, LAN Samba client, cloud storage client (compatible with Google Drive, Dropbox, SkyDrive, Sugarsync, Box.net, Amazon S3, Yandex and Ubuntu One).
ES File Explorer provides access to documents, pictures, video, music and many other kinds of files on both your Android device and PC/Mac.
No matter where you are, ES File Explorer allows you to manage your device resources. All for free. You can access all files from all of your mobile devic and manage or share them with other devices.
The ES File Explorer app connects with 3G, 4G, EDGE, or Wi-Fi to share content with friends, upload images to the web or watch videos.
ES File Explorer version 3.0 supports over 30 languages currently:
English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Hebrew, Dutch, Vietnamese, Slovak, Czech, Catalan, Turkish, Hungarian, Ukrainian, Tamil, Lithuanian, Portuguese(br), Portuguese(pt) and more coming soon.
The standard version of ES FIle Explorer is compatible with Android 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.1, 3.2, 4.0,4.1 and 4.2 onwards. Android users with 1.5/1.6/2.0, please use ES File Explorer Cupcake version.
You can get older versions from the official ES website.
* File Manager – Manage your files like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark; operations can be performed on local files (on your Android device) or remotely (on your computer)
* Application Manager – categorize, uninstall, backup, and create shortcuts to your apps
* Remote File Manager – when enabled, manage files on your phone from your computer
* Built-in ZIP and RAR support allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
* Built-in viewers and players for various file types, including photos, music, and videos; supports third-party applications, such as Documents To Go, for opening others
* Shows thumbnails for APKs and images
* Text viewers and editors
* Access your home PC via WiFi with SMB
* Functions as your FTP and WebDAV client. Manage files on FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers just like you manage files on your SD card
* Supports Dropbox, Box.net, Sugarsync, Google Drive (Google Docs is now a part of Google Drive), SkyDrive, Amazon S3, Yandex and more.
ES File Explorer is an enhanced cloud storage client with more functions than the official versions,
it can save photos, videos, and other files to your internet drives and share them with others.
* Bluetooth file browser You can copy and paste files between Bluetooth ready devices. It supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transferring files between Bluetooth devices.
* Kill tasks with a single click -- includes a simple widget for automatically killing tasks, with an ignore list to ignore the applications you want to keep running. To use this feature, you must have ES Task Manager module installed.
* Root Explorer -- the ultimate set of file management tools for root users. Provides access to the entire file system and all data directories, and allows the user to change permissions.
* Developers can visit our website for the developer interface for picking files from your applications, emailing attachments, etc.
* More features included, and many more to come
We’re working to create the best file manager on Android Market, so please do not hesitate to CONTACT US with your comments, suggestions, or any issues you may have.