DescriptionMake a point with Skitch.
Skitch is a free app that helps you communicate visually with friends, co-workers, and the world. Annotate images with arrows, shapes, text, and more. Use Skitch to sketch something new, mark up maps, screen captures, or even a photo. Then save or share your Skitch annotation to help others see and understand your ideas. Getting everyone on the same page has never been easier.
Features that make Skitch great:
- Create smooth lines and scribbles to explain an idea
- Annotate maps, webpages and screenshots
- Zoom and crop images
- Pixelate portions of an image, add highlights and draw attention to what matters
- Add text using special high-contrast coloring for readability
- Markup text with the highlighter tool
- Reposition and delete shapes, text and drawings at any time
- Share your work with any application that accepts images
Here are some ways to use Skitch:
- At work: Communicate a design change by annotating a screenshot
- At home: Annotate a photo of your living room to show movers where to put furniture
- At a conference: take a snapshot of people you meet, annotate it with their names
- For personal information: Take a photo of a bill, then pixelate personal details before sharing
- For directions: Draw a path on a map to help someone find your picnic spot
Please note: In order to take advantage of Evernote syncing you must have Evernote installed on your phone and have an active account.
Skitch is fast and fun!
More information about permissions at: